3 Pc Printed Cambric Suit With Doriya Dupatta
Components: Shirt, Dupatta & Trouser
Collection: Mid Summer-21
Printed Light Cambric Shirt 3.12 Meters
Printed Doriya Dupatta
Dyed Cambric Trousers
Disclaimer: Due to the difference in lighting used during photoshoots, the color or texture of the actual product may slightly vary from the image.
Shipping and Handling
- Our aim is to deliver the parcel to our valued customers at our earliest. You will receive a verification code (OTP) on your mobile number for order verification. Orders will be processed once verified by the customer.
- Tracking details will be shared via email once your order has been shipped.
- For Cash on Delivery orders, please pay the rider before opening the package.
- Standard Delivery Timeline: The delivery timeline for Karachi is 2 to 3 working days.Standard delivery timeline for rest of Pakistan is 3 to 5 working days. During sale periods, delivery may take up to 5 to 7 working days.
- Delivery Charges: Flat shipping rate of PKR 99 is applicable on all orders nationwide.
- Standard Delivery Timeline: For international orders, standard delivery timeline is 5 to 7 business days. During sale periods, delivery may take up to 8 to 10 working days.
- Delivery Charges:
There are no shipping charges for orders worth USD 250 above.Shipping charges for orders below USD 250 are displayed on the checkout page. These charges are calculated based on the destination and the weight of your shipment.
- Custom Duties & Charges for International Orders:
We offer free shipping for orders above USD 250. However, custom duties and other taxes are charged by the customs department and have to be borne by the customer. These charges vary from country to country depending on the weight/volume of the parcel.
If the parcel is on hold by the customs department of the shipping country, the customer is liable to provide all relevant and required documentation to the authorities. Alkaram Studio is not responsible to refund the amount in case of non-clearance of the parcel.
- Iron at moderate temperature
- Soak fabric in lukewarm water 2 hours before stitching
- Do not use bleach
- Do not wash colored fabric with whites
- Do not dry in direct sunlight